Creating an analysis project
Here are the steps for creating a new analysis project. Prior to these creation steps, you need to request the permission to create a project on ggKbase from the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to https://ggkbase.berkeley.edu/projects/new
- Give it a name, slug and choose "analysis" in the dropdown menu
- Add organisms one by one or add them in bulk (see below)
- Add project members
Adding organisms in bulk
After creating an analysis project, you can add organisms in bulk.
- Go the Project > Organisms page.
- Click on "Manage Project" dropdown menu and select "Add organisms (batch)"
- Follow the instructions on the page to upload a TSV file that contains the source organisms. That will trigger the procedure to add organisms from their binning projects to the analysis project.